- Read and write to disks directly,
- View any filesystem structure important in data recovery,
- Conveniently navigate throughout a filesystem.
Disk editor provides an unmediated insight into structure and condition of a filesystem or a RAID.
- FAT16/32 boot sectors, FAT entries, and directories,
- exFAT boot sector, FAT entries, and directories,
- NTFS boot sector, MFT entries, and INDX blocks;
- EXT superblocks, group descriptors, inodes, directories,
- XFS superblocks, inodes, directory blocks and others.
- Partition tables: MBR, GPT, APM,
- RAID headers: md, LVM, LDM.
Move back and forth between linked partition and filesystem objects.
For more technical information and screenshots, refer to the disk editor manual page.