- MBR, GPT, APM
- LDM, LVM, md
- BTRFS volumes
- Drobo 5N/5D/FS
- Storage Spaces
- VMFS volumes
- FAT, ExFAT
- NTFS, HFS+
- EXT, XFS
- Read most partition tables,
- Search for partitions - fast and efficiently,
- Specify regions to scan.
ReclaiMe Pro reads the following partitioning layouts:
- MBR (Master Boot Record),
- GPT (GUID Partition Table),
- APM (Apple Partition Map).
- LDM (Logical Disk Manager) used starting with Windows 2000 and up to Windows 8.
- Storage Spaces, a recently introduced partitioning scheme used in Windows Server 2012 and designed to replace LDM on Windows PCs
- md-raid. Used on Linux environment, the layout allows to create various RAID arrays from RAID0 to RAID6.
Most NASes (Network Attached Storage) use it to partition the drives.
- LVM (Logical Volume Manager) partitioning scheme which is used in Linux environment, often on top of md-raid partitions.
- BTRFS volumes, used in modern NETGEAR NASes, starting with 2013.
- Drobo BeyondRAIDTM layout used in Drobo 5N, Drobo 5D, and Drobo FS units.
- VMFS (Virtual Machine File System) used by ESX Server v3.x and ESX Server v5.x.
You can restrict ReclaiMe Pro to certain types of partitions; it can also read all the partition types at once if you do not know for sure what partition scheme is used.
ReclaiMe Pro reports in detail which drives are being read during the partition scan. If one of the drives stalls for a mechanical problem, you can easily identify the offending drive.
Search for partitions
ReclaiMe Pro analyzes data on the drive for specific structures of a particular filesystem,
for example superblocks of a EXT filesystems family.
Based on the data found ReclaiMe Pro reconstructs the partition containing a particular filesystem.
Moreover, for each partition reconstructed, ReclaiMe Pro provides the score showing how confident it is that
the partition does exist on the drive.
Specify regions to scan
Specify areas where to search, reducing scan times even further.
For more information, refer to
Recovers data from all common filesystems.
A wide range of RAID levels.
Drobo BeyondRAID and HP EVA vRAID layouts.
Reads Windows, Linux, and MacOS partitions.
Smart high-speed disk imager.
Comprehensive data analyzer to detect RAID configuration.
Powerful disk data analyzer with editing function.
ReclaiMe Pro user guide.
Posters, videos, and the book.